Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Preparing for a Callback!

Well YEA! I got a callback! Goodie (smiles)! Now I can start not worrying half to death. This is the first call back that I have to have the entire script read by the audition. Which is fine, it's just so abrupt and soon! OH, a note to the wise: If you are auditioning for a play, it's best to have had the script read prior to the audition, but in my case there wasn't a script available. Perhaps, it's an original piece? (shrugs shoulders)

So callbacks are half the battle. My strategy is: If you got a callback, you got talent. POINT BLANK! Getting cast is a matter of looks and feelings. Remember that actors!

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment