Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Monday, October 4, 2010

THE TRUTH

Well here it is…the truth. The truth is… they are a lot people who were hurt because of my previous blog. I’m sorry. Just as much fear, courage and hurt as it took for me to write Subjectivity at its Best, it’s taking me to admit that I hurt my friends, my peers, my mentors and for that I am sorry. I am sorry for how my words made you feel. By no means did I mean to offend or accuse anyone. And that’s the truth. I was not told to do this, but I felt as though it had to be done. I have removed the blog because its purpose was for to inform not to harm, and even though it served that purpose, I did not expect to lose anything in the process. I hope that you can accept this apology from the deepest pockets of my heart. My words are now ingrained in your memory, but I hope my heart speaks to those thoughts. The truth is…what it is.

"As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person." Proverbs 27:19

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment