Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Control.

January 20, 2015- Control.

So busy….so little time to sit and write down a little something but here we go. Don't let the enemy win. Yes, in the midst of my very busy schedule lately I ALWAYS find time for me and God to connect and reflect. I have to. It is a part of me that I have learned to compromise about. The compromise meaning to slow down and allow yourself to be calm. 

So on Sunday I came across a scripture that really resonated with my spirit and the overall message was "Deliverance means that you now control what used to control you." Phew. That is very powerful to take with you. I may do a two part on this very message but overall it is about letting the enemy know that you are NO longer submitting to the hand of their power. And the enemy can be different for everyone. Could be an addiction, a person, even your old self and ways. You are never going to be entirely free from problems. But you must learn to control the problem…not let it control you.

Mark 2:1-12

Brit

Twitter: @Broadway_B

No comments:

Post a Comment