Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Own Backyard.

December 9, 2014- My Own Backyard.

So much has been going on in the world lately and not just the world at large but right in my backyard. I have witnessed in the same week: home goings and life being brought into this world. I have sat amongst the company of true visionaries and have learned that my paths are directly in line in the way they achieved their goals. So before I continue I just want to pray for all of my friends who have lost love ones recently and to say congratulations to all of my friends who have found that they will be bringing life into this world and lastly and MOST importantly, Thank You God…for leading me and exposing me to the right people at the right time.
Tonight, after coming home from a very trying day at work. That typically goes hand and hand working with ALL females     -_- but nevertheless I came home and all I wanted to do was eat, take long warm bath, and read my bible. Sometimes after being absorbed in all the gossip and banter back and forth, I just want to come home to the Word. And yes I am guilty of it. Call me two-faced or whatever, but there are going to be days that you like someone and others that you don't. Right? So anyways, as I settled into my bath, the pages of my bible literally fell open to a scripture about "true worship". Highly insightful. I will be writing more on it tomorrow.

Until then…peace.


Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment