Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Permission.

March 2, 2015- Permission.

Don’t you hate it when you get a pebble in your shoe? Somehow that little bugger just sneaks up in there and just puts a damper in your step. I mean, even for the briefest of moments, it slows down everything and you spend that moment shaking your foot vigorously to get it out of there…right? So annoying…and that’s how people or circumstances can pop into your life. Even though in the grand scheme of things it is a short-lived second but it seems to consume everything. Let’s just say recently I had to shake a few ROCKS out of my shoes. (Laughs) And I have never felt better…

Don’t let anything or anyone slow you down. Don’t ever give anyone the permission or power to stop you. The only time you should slow down and stop…is bending down to tie your shoe.



Brit

Twitter: @Broadway_B

No comments:

Post a Comment