Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Personal Accomplishment.

August 28th, 2014- Personal Accomplishment.

Personal Accomplishment.

Create Yourself a 'Goal Wall'
Sometimes you just have to give yourself a "pat on back". After you get out of grade school, the gold stars stop! Yeah you will hear "good job" or "well done" or whatever but soon that recognition will have to be something you give to yourself. And there is nothing wrong with that! I created a prayer wall or a goal wall with all the aspirations I desire to accomplish within the next year or so. As you see in the center is my faith. My rock, the foundation in which all things are possible. And around it are my goals. Some pertain to weight loss, personal marketing goals, actor status improvements, etc… but at least things are visual. And what is really great is that some of them are already marked off! I put a date on them when I complete a task or goal. Another fellow artist, LaKia Gordon, inspired me to create the wall. 

Do this for yourself. Don't just think about your goals, SEE your goals. Envision you reaching that finish line. I was talking with someone the other evening about being an "over-visionary" . An over-visionary is someone that sees so far in the future that they forget to live in the moment. Don't let moments escape your hours…you need them. They build memories and strength. So rather than wanting to rush to accomplish these goals, take time on the journey. 


Brit

Website: http://main.brittney-s-harris.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ActressBrittneySHarris

No comments:

Post a Comment