Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Supporting Others.

August 31, 2014- Supporting Others.

I wanted to take this blog and speak on how the soul benefits more from giving than receiving. Well at least to me. The past couple of days I have had the honor and pleasure to be the midst of some of the most realest, honest people who just so happen to be artists as well.  I thank God everyday for the people that come into my life---be it that they are there for a season or not. They are/were there for a reason. I have spent more time listening than I have in the longest and I must say I feel so full. Like completely satisfied because I was able to be there. Granted, just because someone confides in you doesn't mean you have to be there when things are bad…sometimes it is for a good cause or anything. One of my good actor friends is about to take a huge step forward in advancing her acting career and as I sat in the company of her friends and family at a gathering she planned, I felt so honored and blessed.

Not everything is about competition, some times people are put in your lives to make you stronger and better. And that is exactly why I cherish our friendship. Not only is she an amazing person, she is now someone I can admire and I wholeheartedly support and believe in.  We gotta start being there for one another. We are not meant to live and be a part of this world alone--- develop those relationships. Surround yourself with like-minded people.


Brit

Website: http://main.brittney-s-harris.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ActressBrittneySHarris

No comments:

Post a Comment