Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Support.

October 8, 2014- Support.

I have to admit one of the hardest things about being in this industry and having best friends that are ALSO actors and actresses is finding the strength to not be ENVIOUS and just plain---happy for the them. Jealously is not something that I feel towards people very often…and I am putting it out there that sometimes envy can a be good dose of a "shove" forward, if you know what I mean. Sitting here being jealous while you are not going after it in the first place is just plain stupid and redundant. One of my good friends is moving to ATL in about two weeks and I honestly can not be happier for her. She is talented, business-minded, and overall just a kind spirit. How can one be jealous of that? We are very similar people in that retrospect. However…I am a little envious. She is literally dropping everything and going down there on…a wind. On faith. 

I have that much faith in myself. i do. I can honestly say that. But what i don't have faith in is the situation. Granted I shouldn't be limited in my faith because all things are limitless unto HIm…but I am human. I need to start supporting and trusting in my abilities again. 


Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment