Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Brief Moment in My History

November 25, 2014- A Brief Moment in My History

"A decision was reached.
In a system that was neither “breached” or "created"
With people and public figures evaded...the truth."

I never have seen the truth be so "subjective" in my life. Although this is a reaction of the current time, we must remember that this is not a reflection of all the time. This too shall pass and in the end...if we destroy the very foundations we are fighting to create and have, we have nothing. 

"A system cannot fail those it was never built to protect"---Unknown.

This is quote is not by W.E.B. DuBois, check your resources. However, it is very powerful nonetheless.

#prayers4Ferguson


Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment