Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rounding Out the Month.

November 30, 2014- Rounding Out the Month.

Sexy, Strong, and Sweet.
Well that was a helluva month! Whew! Shit! Excuse my language but the high I was on entering the month and how November ended is almost a complete 180! Not completely more like a 110 or something. But seriously I am so happy that it is over and on to one of the most productive months of my year--DECEMBER! Lord I have almost survived a whole year. Hallelujah! I can't wait to do a total reflection. Take in the year as a whole and reflect where I was. 

So the point of this blog is more of a personal reflection than an artistic journey review. So the holidays are by far one of the most…spiritually draining times of the year for me. Why? Well because this is the time of the year that you typically spend with someone who is close and personal with you. Right? Well this is the first time in 6 years that I will be "alone" for the holidays. Not that I don't have family and whatnot but I mean without a significant other. And it is quite different. I am off. Like emotionally just off…not depressed but just off. So a piece of advise to all of my fellow readers and artists, maybe being alone is NOT a bad thing. To be honest, I have only learned more about myself over this time. 

have a created a new term: A.A.--and no not Alcoholics Anonymous but "Artistically Alone". Let that sit with you for a while. For my soul as an artist, checking in with Brittney was the best thing that I could have done for myself. I know I sound cliche but it is the truth. 

So I am looking to leap into December and into the New Year and uh…OH I am starting my New Years Resolutions now!

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment