Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

6 Years

September 17, 2014- 6 Years

6 Years

I am a very committed individual. Once i put my mind to something I go after it with full intention and support. Even the smallest thing like…tying my shoe. I make sure that is the best damn "bunny rabbit" loop you have ever seen! (laughs) No but seriously, I am dedicated. And for 6 years, I have had a connection to something that has at times been my motivator and at other times my hindrance. Well I can finally say that it is over. I know longer feel the need to carry with me anymore. I know that my path is clearly defined and I just have to take the risk and go forth. 

Am I scared? Hell yeah. I am used to having this by my side. But I realize that it was only a clutch. Not that I was "using" it but I have was co-dependent when all the strength that I need was within me. So I thank you…I thank you for finally giving me a reason to fully let go. There will always be a place in my heart for you…believe me. Always but the space is so minuscule in the grand scheme of my life now. And I am looking forward to the journey ahead… and not having you as a weight or…holding my hand. 


Bri Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment