Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Unfinished Business.

September 9, 2014- Unfinished Business.

Struggling for the words today. Not because I don’t feel like writing. Mainly because there is so much to be said. I think today I am going to speak on ‘making things a reality’. Rather than having something just exist in your mind, you put out the necessary effort to create it. I love Dreamers. People who sit and think and meander, mentally, to one thought to the next. It is amazing to think on that level, when the creativity keeps flowing and flowing. But what happens when you sit back and realize that all of this was ONLY in your head?

I want you to take the time to see through ONE idea that you have. Just one.  I hate unfinished business. This is a challenge that I am taking myself. Start something and finish it. The feeling of accomplishment is so overwhelmingly satisfying that you will be itching to start and FINISH your next project.  I have a couple of projects that I have in my back pocket. Some that I have shared with others, some I have jotted down notes here and there. I am taking personal accountability for my incompletions. Perhaps even confiding in someone who will give you that extra push is a good thing as well.
"Sometimes you don’t have search for your NEXT big idea, you may have already thought of it…and now you just have to complete it."

Brit


No comments:

Post a Comment