Welcome!

Welcome to the B. Blog! What's happening right now with me will ALL be seen here. Upcoming performances, auditions, any and everything to do with my journey as a professional actress.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Small But Mighty.

September 7, 2014- Small But Mighty.

Believing in something that cannot be seen is human nature. Landing a role, getting to work on a film set of your favorite director, getting a job that you KNOW you are not qualified for, etc. To some, it is called having Faith. To others, it is called Hope. In the midst of all of the convoluted things occurring around the world and even in our own backyard, we still have hope. Hope that the next day will get better. The seed of hope need not be any larger than a grain of sand or even…a mustard seed. You ever seen a mustard seed? One of the smallest on Earth, but what comes from that seed with nurture, light, and pressure…are the fruitful limbs of the mustard herb casting its branches to the surface for light. 


That is you and me. Small in the busyness of this world yet with the right guidance, mindset, and pinch of Hope can soon take over and produce something great. Something that all can benefit from. I mean that is why I create my craft. I create to be seen, so why not create something that can be seen and HELP? Seen and INSPIRE? We all need a bigger purpose than just "I do it because it makes me feel good". Rather than asking the "who, what, when, where, and how"…ask this: who ELSE, what ELSE, where ELSE… what more could you do with your abilities? 

Have a strong and blessed week, everyone.


Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment